Do what needs to be done!
Envision this: you took months picking and staying the little, bliss giving, shimmering precious stones on the glue canvas you have buckled down to shield from everything environmental. Your last item sparkles and shines in the light and you can feel the stunning mosaic precious stone painting nearly grin back at you as the summit of your diligent work and devotion. It is practically enchanted for some time and you loll in the magnificence of your finished work until the beast power of gravity massacres you and gradually, your precious stones start falling… . individually.
Fixing the Diamond Painting
The sentiment of irritation and misery that must go with one who encounters the wonder of gravity obliterate their delightful gem can be kept away from. You should simply seal! Fixing is the way toward covering your precious stone painting with a defensive film of a sealant, in this way improving the life span of your completed craftsmanship and “locking” the jewels in their place, so they don’t tumble off. All you have to do to secure your precious stone painting is to do what needs to be done.
The way toward fixing is very simple and clear and doesn’t request an excessive amount of work, be that as it may, it does some amazing things to secure your valuable masterpiece.
To seal a jewel painting, you should pursue the given advances so you can guarantee your work stays sheltered and ensured:
Things you have to seal your precious stone painting:
A sealant (or the defensive film that will cover your precious stone painting, for example, a Sealer Glue or Finish (Gloss Mod Podge, sap or even clear nail clean can be utilized on the off chance that an appropriate sealant is inaccessible). The sort of sealant you use relies on you, however there is one significant condition that you should remember: the sealant stays shiny and straightforward after totally drying.
Precious stone Painting Sealant
A roller instrument to help smooth and fix any free precious stone
Jewel Painting Roller Tool
A little paintbrush or a material to clean the finished canvas, in the event that it has dust on it
A couple of tweezers to choose stray hair or build up or some other molecule
Cross Tweezers for Diamond Painting
The vast majority of the things referenced above are generally accessible even in the family unit, so there won’t be a lot of issue to discover them.
Seal your precious stone painting [Step by Step]
The accompanying advances give you clear directions regarding how you should seal your precious stone painting:
1. Start by pushing down tenderly with a roller. This progression guarantees that every one of the precious stones are squeezed solidly onto the canvas and are not free.
2. On the off chance that any precious stone is lost, you should try to fix it back onto the glue canvas.
3. Utilizing a couple of tweezers, select any stray hair or build up.
4. Delicately forget about residue or particles from the canvas utilizing a little paintbrush or a bit of dry material.
5. Utilize a marginally sodden material to wipe off any remaining wax or cement that covers a jewel. This generally happens during the procedure, yet you have to clean the buildup to ensure the canvas is totally perfect.
6. Utilizing a different, greater paintbrush, tips and tricks for diamond art painting spread the canvas with a layer of your favored sealant.
7. In the event that the sealant is in a shower bottle, utilize short blasts of splash to cover the whole painting. This guarantees equivalent inclusion.
8. Give the canvas a chance to evaporate totally before setting it for presentation.
NOTE: If the jewel painting unit is an incomplete drill pack, don’t cover the superior quality printed picture with the sealant. Just utilize the sealant on segments with the precious stones.
Since you have finished your precious stone painting and secured it with a sealant, the time has come for you outline it so you can indicate it off to the world.